You are here ECRI Statistical Package 2016
ECRI Statistical Package 2016
The 2016 Statistical Package is now available for purchase!
Since 2003, ECRI has published a highly authoritative, comprehensive and widely cited set of statistics on consumer credit in Europe. The package has become a valuable research tool that allows users to make meaningful comparisons between all 28 EU member states as well as with a number of selected non-EU countries, including Japan, the US and Canada.
The 2016 Statistical Package, covering the period 1995-2015 is now available for purchase in an Excel file on the CEPS bookshop. It contains all previously published data from earlier releases and is available in two versions:
1. The more comprehensive Lending to Households in Europe 2016 (1995-2015) covers the entire retail loan market, including time series on consumer credit, housing loans and other loans to households as well as loans to non-financial corporations and total credit to the non-financial business and household sector. In addition, national accounts data such as gross disposable income or final consumption expenditure are also available.
2. The 'standard' Consumer Credit in Europe 2016 (1995-2015) exclusively covers consumer credit and national accounts data.
Both products allow in-depth analysis of various issues evolving around lending to households:
- presenting absolute as well as relative measures,
- providing breakdowns of credit data by maturity and currency,
- differentiating by type of consumer credit and lender (for selected countries),
- stating figures in euro as well as national currency, and
- allowing analysis of time series in nominal and real terms.
The data are preceded by a concise overview of key findings extracted from the statistics. This is available for free.
The following documents provide further information. Any further inquiries can be directed to email@example.com +32(0)2-229.39.87: